1. Provided goods are in stock at the time of purchase , orders will usually be
dispatched within 5 weekdays of receipt of cleared payment for goods
2. If the goods are not in stock at the time of purchase , the seller will advise an
an expected date that the goods will be available for dispatch . If the goods
are not able to be dispatche by the forecast date , then the buyer may request
cancellation and full refund or grant the seller additional time to complete the
dispatch of the order.In the event that this extended dispatch date is not met
then the purchaser may cancel and a full refund will be made.
3. Refunds made in accordance with the above conditions will be made within
3 weekdays of such request and will be made by EFT to the buyers nominated
bank account or as otherwise mutually agreed.
4. Delivery will be made to ground floor premises on weekdays only between
8.00 am and 4.00 pm , Public holidays excluded.
5. Other deliveries may be available by arrangement and would attract a further
6. Delivery charges will be advised and based on individual locations and physical
access. Parking for large commercial vehicles must be available within 30 metres
of premises or otherwise by special arrangement. Discussion and information as
to site conditions and location usually eliminate any last minute problems .
7. Delivery to unattended premises will only be made by special arrangement.
8. Any aborted delivery will attract additional charges.
9. Buyer must provide a current phone number for transport company to advise
details of intended delivery times . Traffic and other conditions may affect the
transport company's ability to complete delivery by the targetted time and cannot accept
accept responsibility for any costs incurred by the buyer in the event of a late delivery
due to circumstances reasonably beyond its control.
10. Delivery charges are based on the buyers information as to site conditions and access.
Steep driveways , narrow truck access , parking availabilty close to premises
second and higher floor locations will give rise to more difficult delivery and will incur
appropriate additional costs.
11. As we are an " Online " store , we cannot offer collection from our warehouse
or viewing of product before purchase. We can , however , email additional photos
of particular aspects of our products to help you made decisions as to whether the
the product meets your needs.
12. All our products are carefully wrapped and packaged in heavy duty cardboard
boxes to facilitate safe delivery of your purchase.
13. Whilst transit insurance insurance is not required, it is recommended .